How to: DIY Bunting for Thanksgiving
I teamed up with Andrea at Avenle for a quick and simple DIY project, just in time for Thanksgiving. Here is a quick and easy DIY Bunting you can use to liven up your glorious day. Enjoy! What you'll need:
Burlap (A bunch. That is a technical term)
Printed Letters GIVE THANKS
Hot Glue Gun
Washi Tape & Scissors
Something round to trace
String to tie it all together
Coffee & Chit Chat
1. Print letters
2. Stack papers and trace a circle. Cut them out (easier to cut all together for consistency)
3. Cut burlap into rectangles (do NOT cut while wearing corduroy pants. We learned the hard way)
4. Take your Washi tape and make a little "roof" on your burlap. (There is a technical term, but I'm only one cup of coffee deep for the day. See the example to see what the heck I'm talking about.
5. Cut your little tails off the burlap.
6. Glue your letters on with the hot glue gun. (Feel free to add some sparkly stuff here!)
7. String it and hang it up!
Post a picture and tag #Avenle or #MeoBaaklini for us to see what you've come up with to dress up your decor!